Server process/blender

When I was into 3d modeling there was a plugin that allowed me to select slaves on my network that would do the processing while the master machine is free to do other things. Is that a feature in rawtherapee or something that is planned on getting added to the software.

not sure that makes sense … for 3d rendering especially in high quality level … the rendering time was more in the area of minutes if not hours … while for an average raw editing … the render times is usually in the range of seconds.

I think getting consistent and good opencl/cuda/apple metal/glsl support might be more useful for that.

Idk what your daily driver is but I’m using a dell latitude with a i7 8650u so not much grunt. And I didn’t really expect this to have that feature I was just curious.

Lenovo T450. Nothing to write home about either :)

Probably not that hard to write a shell script to push the raw + pp3 somewhere else, if that’s what you want to do.

That kind of automation maybe … but especially … letting it render for real time view in a distributed fashion … not sure that really makes sense.