Siril 1.0.0-rc1

This is the first release candidate of the 1.0.0 version. It comes with some new features and many bug fixes compared to the previous beta version (0.99.10.1), and contain all features that will be present in the final version. From now, we will focus on bug fixes in order to release as soon as possible the 1.0.0 version. This version also marks the arrival in the development team of Cécile (alias Cissou8) who is the author of a large number of improvements and who works on Windows!
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://siril.org/download/2021-11-20-siril-1.0.0-rc1/
1 Like

I installed the win64 version on my main PC, win11 pro. I have a sudden death after processing a few images. It does not appear to be related to the images being processed, but rather the amount of data processed since I start the app. When the sudden death happens, usually after going back to convert, removing previous files, adding new ones for the next sequence. There are no specific action that triggers the problem.
Being unsure if this is an install problem, I installed rc1 on my laptop, started processing some files, and after the 2nd or 3rd set of files, same sudden death,
Is there a method to recuperate a log file of the last event before the crash ? When I get a sudden death, everything disappears including the console.

If I am posting this to the wrong place, please tell me where I should

Thanks
Daniel

Hello.

This is sadly a bug we found after the release.
We’ve fixed it in dev version yet.
It will be available in a rc2 version.

Merci Cyril
Thanks,

Hello . Some issues with v1.0.0 rc1 . If I select R or G or B to do any tweaking in , nothing changes in the other two Panes or with the RGB Final Pane . I went back to some of the previous versions and tried the exact same steps and I see a reaction in all the other Panes from actions performed in one of the Panes . Am I doing or selecting something wrong in a Setup somewhere ? Cheers ./SRK

Hello.
THis bug is known and will be fixed in RC2.

Excellent ! Thank you .

Scott…