Some PhF Layout suggestions

Saving vertical space
– Could you remove the title bar?
– Could you place a Close at the right hand side of the icon or tab row?

1 Like

You have to write wiki, program have many hidden features. I think so.

1 Like

It’s good idea.

You are absolutely right, and I have recently started to write something… but it takes quite a lot of time :frowning:

I have no idea how to remove the title bar from a GTK dialog, but it can be used to show the tool type (see below)

Like this?

It needs to be vertically thinner to match the rest of the row.

Blockquote
This is actually already possible:
Blockquote

Guided line added by double click - it is not about my request :slight_smile: I told about stable orienteer for horizontal or vertical direction.

Would these help?
GtkWindow
GtkWindow

One note: “local contrast” layer makes quite good picture, but in time of export makes bright white areas on photo…

I have recorded a short screencast to show you what is possible:

If you mean you want some sort of movable reference grid, then this is also possible but not yet implemented… nevertheless, I find the solution of a mouse-adjustable reference line that guides the rotation quite usable.

1 Like

Thank you… I miss something in this.

Please explain more in detail… I’d happy to improve the interface, but I still do not understand precisely what you are asking for…

Thanks!

I have tried to reproduce this, but was unable so far… would you have a sample RAW+PFI to share that shows the problem?

Thanks!

I don’t have time for reproduce this too… Simple use of local contrast don’t have side effects.
Note about white balance: why you don’t make dropper for taking white sample from picture?

You can set different WB modes. See Spot, Color Spot and Area (which I request and works well).

OK, I have to upgrade my version.

Who makes PKGBUILD and/or makefiles for Arch linux? Every time package manager say “reinstalling current version”- seems like olways is makes constant name of package.

Sorry, I have another menu

And “color spot” don’t take color from picture by simple click of mouse pointer.

Build from the stable branch. :wink:

Today compiled from AUR (git): close tab → Do you want to save → No! → Crash