That could be quite a challenge for my English , but:
For the dough
- 1 kg of “405 flour” (for baking a cake, not a bread)
- 125 g sugar
- 250 ml rapeseed oil
- 6 egg yolks (only, no whites)
- 50 g orange sugar (or vanillin sugar plus peel from two oranges)
- 14 g dry yeast (yeast-powder, it might be called, I think)
- 0,5 l lukewarm milk
Put all ingredients into a bowl, knead a smooth dough, then cover the bowl with a cloth. Put it somewhere warm until it raises to be twice the volume. Then, with your hands covered with e.g. butter, knead it again and leave it covered once more to rise again, about 1,5 - 2 times the volume.
Meanwhile, for the filling
- 200 g white ground poppy seed (“biały mak mielony” in Polish)
- 100 g almond flour
- 100 g honey
- 50 g butter
- 50 g sour thick cream
- 250 ml milk
- almond oli (according to taste)
Boil the milk & butter, then pour it into the poppy seed (‘brew’ verb?).
Then mix it with the rest ingredients with a spoon. Add some chopped walnuts, raisins, apricots or what you like.
Form croissants with the filling and bake in 180°C about 20 minutes.
Then the icing
Lemon or orange juice + icing (powder?) sugar
And then… I can’t find the proper verb : dot, funnel, snow, place, put coarsely chopped walnuts and / or almonds.