Suddenly unable to load CR3 files in 1.0.0

Hi,

I am stupefied… Yesterday I was able to load and convert CR3 files. Today siril will not load any (CR3 seems to have disappeared from the supported files).

Checked libraw. Still the latest. Hasn’t changed.

Any ideas what happened?

Thanks in advance!

Edit1: But Siril-1.0.0-x86_64.AppImage does find them (brings its own libs)
Edit2: Running on Ubuntu 20.04.4

Ubuntu 20 doesn’t bring last version of libraw.

I know. Downloaded the stable version of LibRaw 0.20 last December, compiled and installed it (and used it for RawTherapee). Also downloaded Siril 1.0.0 this week and compiled and installed it. It used libraw 0.20 as I could load and convert the CR3 files. But today it suddenly Siril said no can do…

I have no idea what happened.

Can you provide some output from a log or debug? I don’t think anyone will be able to help without those details.

1 Like

Siril, to my knowledge, has no debug flag and/or output. In the file section window the CR3 files simply do not show up (anymore).

It must be, well I hope, some LIBRARY_PATH. Checking stuff again…

If you run siril from command line you will have a lot of logs.

As a dinosaur, I always run from command lines…

But this particular window (adding files to the Conversion tab) does not produce anything… unless in a log file I do not know about (yet).

Nevertheless, I reinstalled libraw 0.20.2 again, but now in the directory where libraw1394, libraw 0.16 and libraw 0.19 live, reconfigured siril 1.0.0 and reinstalled it, et voilá there it is. Siril finds the CR3 files again.

Thank you for your help!