Test RawTherapee 5.7 pre-release build

Greetings

Grab and test a RawTherapee 5.7 pre-release build:

Report only bugs and issues with the build. If you have feature requests, #LearnToCode.

If things go well, we will release RawTherapee 5.7 on Sunday (2 days from now).

9 Likes

Running well on KDE neon via the appimage!

First test = OK !
TKS

Change log somewhere?

Or noteable changes to keep an eye out for bugs?

The zip is a portable version that can be extracted and run from anywhere, the exe is the classic installer.

2 Likes

Running well on MX Linux.
:+1:

W10
Running ok

Running well on Win10 here too, and to note, I just built a new pc with a Ryzen 5 2600 cpu, and your Skylake build works fine on it too (RawTherapee_release-5.7_5.6-289-g50f9be3e6_W64_Skylake_190906). On an m.2 drive and 32GB ram so enjoying speed like I’ve never known it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Portable .zip version for Windows running well under WINE version 3.0.4~bionic

I find this release to be fatser than 5.6, I’ve not encountered any issues. Smooth sailing.

Hello!

In Advanced-> Retinex, if any curve is changed, the end button: ‘Reset: Reset all sliders and curves to their default values’ resets all curves but does not restore the image of any of them. You must press ‘Reset curve to linear’ of each curve to reset the image.

Greetings,
Arturo.

Edit: In next module ‘CIE Color …’ also happens.

Version: 5.6-289-g50f9be3e6
Branch: release-5.7
Commit: 50f9be3e6
Commit date: 2019-09-06
Compiler: x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc\ 8.2.0
Processor: generic x86
System: Windows
Bit depth: 64 bits
Gtkmm: V3.24.1
Lensfun: V0.3.2.0
Build type: Release
Build flags: -mwin32\ -m64\ -mthreads\ -msse2\ -std=c++11\ -mtune=generic\ -Werror=unused-label\ -Wall\ -Wuninitialized\ -Wcast-qual\ -Wno-deprecated-declarations\ -Wno-unused-result\ -fopenmp\ -Werror=unknown-pragmas\ -Wno-aggressive-loop-optimizations\ -DNDEBUG\ -O3\ -ftree-vectorize
Link flags: -m64\ -mthreads\ -static-libgcc\ -mtune=generic\ -s\ -O3
OpenMP support: ON
MMAP support: ON