Three Things Street Photography Has Taught Me

Street photography has taught me a lot about how to be a better human being and in this video I talk about the three main things I’ve learned from doing street photography.

5 Likes

I watched and enjoyed this for the second time recently. Nice job discussing the mental benefits from getting out and shooting. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you.

Amplified. :smiley:

1 Like

Love your work! :slight_smile: It’s not often that I find great BW photography on the net.

Wow, thanks a bunch for the boost

Thank you, that is very flattering, if undeserved, but still, thank you.

1 Like

I’ve watched some of your youtube videos and I really love your BW conversions. Do you have any tips on giving them that authentic look (for lack of a better term) :slight_smile: #hugefan

also thanks for the review on the Konica Hexanon 50mm f1.4. I ended up getting it and am very happy with it.

1 Like

Thanks for saying so, but I’m not doing anything special. That look is probably due to the fact that I use vintage lenses exclusively. Their character is perhaps what you (and I as well) are enjoying.

There really is no recipe, I just process my images with RT, and then for a few final touchups I throw them into GIMP where I make sure I spread the histogram to get really black blacks.

I will soon do a rundown of my editing workflow for black and white street photography, so keep an eye out on my channel.

It was entirely my pleasure. And yes, it is a great, wonderful lens.

1 Like

will do