Unable to open raws in 2.10!

Hi guys
Really impressed with 2.10, but clicking on a raw (nef) I just get a message telling me no raw loader available and I should install Darktable or Raw Therrapee to open them. I have actually both installed latest versions but neither open when clicking a raw in 2.10??. Do I need a plugin or something else to open these raw files please?.
Thanks
Steve

Forgot to say I’m using Windows 10 64bit!

Try using the build at
www.partha.com
It works

Hi,
I had a try on Windows 7 64-bit with Partha’s build, which uses the Darktable plug-in. A NEF file is properly opened via daktable-cli.exe, and the file is duly sent to Gimp when Darktable is closed, but the image in Gimp seems overexposed. Same “overexposure” with my Sony ARW and Fuji RAF files.

I use Nufraw to open raw files in GIMP and never faced this overexposed issue. I suggest you send an email to @partha to see if there is any bug. Sharing a raw will be helpful too

Partha’s build working great thanks, even have the option for Darktable or Nufraw to open raws. I did notice a 2.9 screen on the installation but it says it’s 2.10?.
Thanks again
Steve

On W10 with partha’s GIMP build.

• Darktable : the Darktable plugin should call darktable.exeif darktable is correctly installed. I don’t know how and why darktable-cli.exe could ever be called!

• Rawtherapee: works with last “dev” builds that can be found here
    https://keybase.pub/gaaned92/RTW64NightlyBuilds
    with name template: RawTherapee_dev_<version>_WinVista_64.zip

Correction will be included in 5.5
the path to exe must be included in PATH environment variable.

I’ve got Raw Therapee installed in W10 and GIMP can’t find it. I’ve set the Path variable and restarted the machine.

Any suggestions?