Vintage anti-drug PSA satire

Did this little shoot two years ago, when there was lots of haze in the sky from forest fires, summer 2018. I really liked the soft yet sunny aesthetic resulting of the haze.
Shot on Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera OG, Nikon ais 35-200 3.5-4.5 , Sigma 20mm 1.8, Raw video processed in Rawtherapee using command line interface, which resulted in very high quality demosaic for the BMPCC OG, as well as access to the edge pixels, giving me 1948x1108, giving me extra room for stabilization and slight recompose.
Voice overdubbed, with impulse responses generated on site, in the tunnel scene.
As you can see, by utilizing Rawtherapee demosaicing, I have achieved resolution generally not thought possible, which is why I am against the replacement of cDNG with BRAW in the latest Blackmagic cameras, for its lack of true undebayered raw encoding.

I also used g’mic anisotropic diffusion ofx plugin in the sunset shot, so that my heavy exagerrated grade did not bring out any chroma noise, and I only had the free version of Davinci Resolve (without Noise Reduction).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXlUJZ2t2HU