abertura de arquivo raw

Kelly, bom dia!

O arquivo raw é completamente diferente de um JPG, pois ele tem os registros de imagem sem nenhum tipo de tratamento, e o JPG é uma imagem já processada, aplicando as configurações do perfil da camera para cor, contraste, balanço de branco, entre outros.

Como sugerido na resposta do Thomas, acesse a Rawpedia para entender o funcionamento do RawTherapee e de arquivos Raw, tem muita informação lá, e a ferramenta é fantástica

1 Like

Good morning, I will access it yes, but the thing is, this problem I am reporting only happens with this batch of images that I am processing. For other batches this does not happen, follow the attachment, I can treat the raw image normally. I can visualize and treat it.

Qual é o modelo de sua camera? O Rawtherapee tem quase 2 anos, se for algum modelo novo, pode ser que ele não tenha suporte ao arquivo raw dela.

Verifique na opção gerenciamento de cores, que profile está sendo usado, e se tem alguma outra ferramenta habilitada.

my camera is a canon 60d and these images that I am sending are no longer on the camera card, they are saved on the pc.

Então não é problema de reconhecimento da camera, mas infelizmente nao tenho conhecimento neste nivel pra te ajudar.

Sugestão: posta o arquivo raw e o pp3 que ele cria na abertura pra ver se mais alguem consegue ter uma ideia do que pode estar ocorrendo

1 Like

Thanks Marcos, I have to create another topic?here follows the raw image and the ppt3. I cannot see the raw file to treat it but, this occurs only with this image and the others in the same folder.
IMG_0184.CR2 (16.8 MB)
IMG_0184.CR2.pp3 (11.9 KB)

@Kelly_Fonseca I think that your problems may be solved if you install an development update for RawTherapee: RawTherapee_dev_win64_release.exe.
Just install over your regular installation and see if that gives you better colors.

1 Like

Mais tarde estarei em casa e vou abrir seu arquivo aqui pra ver o que pode esyar ocorrendo

Abri os arquivos e na versao 5.8 tive os mesmos problemas que você, mas na versão dev, como sugerido pelo Thanatomanic, funcionou.

Segue um JPG gerado e o PP3, com alguns ajustes que fiz aqui. Dá pra trabalhar melhor e diminuir os tons rosas que estão aparecendo no fundo branco.

Um ponto que chama a atenção é que não habilitou a opção de demosaic neste arquivo CR2, que normalment habilita nas minhas fotos, que são são no formato NEF, da Nikoon D5100.
IMG_0184.jpg.out.pp3 (14.1 KB)

Obs.: eu uso a versão Linux.

1 Like

good afternoon, I have uninstalled the program and installed the indicated version but now I just clicked on the raw image to open it and the image appears pink. And it is only that batch of photos.

What if you rightclick on the photos in browser and clear old edits?

grafik

1 Like

Thanks

good afternoon, Excuse my ignorance, but which tab did you enter?

Can you just load the neutral profile …this should be clean and remove any weird settings see how that looks…

There.

I noticed that this file only comes up with these options…

Which seems like the metadata is not being read correctly???

DT also does not demosaic it.

grafik

I looked for another file from a review page, and there it works.

As if there has already been any processing on that cr2.

The photo of this leaf is smaller than the sample I found in this review.

Metadata says:

grafik

Could it be that the camera does demosaicing to downsize it?

Is it maybe an mRAW or sRAW photo? (already demosaicized raw file…)

That should be right. It’s 10.1 MP, so mRAW.