DT 4.4.2 cannot accept fujifilm xtran style

I installed darktable 4.4.2 using flatpak on Debian 12 stable. In the setting, processing, Lut 3d root folder, I choose the file for fujifilm xtran simulation on my desktop files. But it does not show up in styles in lightable. I tried it in Debian 12 testing, and it works. But I would like to make it work in Debian 12 stable. Any help please.

TIA.

It may be the flatpak…I think you can search the forum but even recently there were some issues with DT and it was due to the nature of the install when DT is installed that way…

You can use an app called FlatSeal to check the flatpak permissions.

Or the built-in Flatpak Permission Settings if @krist is on Plasma. May need the kde-config-flatpak package.

Defining the 3D LUT folder does not define any style.
Exactly which Fujifilm simulation are you trying to use? There are a few, some being simply LUTs that you can apply, some being complete styles with multiple elements, some even use Lua scripts (see GitHub - bastibe/Fujifilm-Auto-Settings-for-Darktable: Automatically apply Fujifilm film simulation LUTs, crop, and DR correction when importing images in Darktable, for example).

There’s an extensive thread here: Replicating Fujifilm JPG colors from raw files?

Thanks for all the replies. I’ll try them again later on, but for now, I am using Debian 12 Testing, and dt4.4.2 is from the repository, and it works as I mentioned in my first post. When I was using Debian12 stable, on dt4.2.1 is in the repository and fujifilm xtran does not work.