Emulating Capture One colors

That is one application of many. It depends on what the CLUT is designed for specifically.

This and the fact that dt allows more than one instance of a module makes it fun.

Agree, but multiple instances can be put is a style, while module reorder cannot

Have you used the default Sony base curve? Which saturated colors give negative values? Also I have seen that the WB of the test image is 6700 where normally the test chart should be shot at 5000/5500. I also use Capture one 12 and the default generic profile gives me yellowish tint skin so I have done the profiles using test charts from imagine resource for A6300 you can use this link https://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/sony-a6400/sony-a6400A7.HTM It gives many test shots at different ISO which can give a better understanding of the profile. In my case I am satisfied with the results I get from the profile, your mileage may very as per your individual color choice.

I wanted to send you a snapshot, but I can’t reproduce the RGB negative values right now. Maybe it has been just a glitch. Please disregard my comment

Filmic is not an artistic tone adjustment, it’s a tone mapping fr think it should be possible to save a custom module order in a .dtstyle.om scene to display dynamic range. You can use it as dumb S curve, but it’s not how the rest of the pipeline is supposed to be used (it can work, but you will miss the benefits of the decoupled luma/chroma, display-agnostic, editing).

No, module orders can’t be shared in dtstyles (yet).