Exporting high resolution pictures and local manipulation tool

I’m sure @agriggio has his own list of ways to help, but my list is:

1. Use the software
  2. Report bugs and issues that you encounter and have the patients to work through the issues.
  3. Produce quality works with the software and share that work, telling others about your toolchain
  4. More actively promote the software, write tutorials, make demo videos, present to your local camera club
  5. Participate in develoemt by making feature requests
  6. Triage bugs, help new users find solutions to issues
  7. Write code
  8. Donate money
3 Likes

Sorry @paperdigits, I didn’t understood that you were in the team. Beg your pardon.
Your list is very precious to me (point 1, 8, 5 are done; 3 and 4 are in my plan but need some hard training before; point 2 and 6 will come while working; step 7… sorry I0m not able to do it :frowning: )

Hi @Gianni_Saccardo, thanks a lot for your (willingness to) help! The list by @paperdigits is not meant to be either complete or necessary, it is just showing some examples… so, no need to cover them all :slight_smile:
I’d add another one too: if you have a colour target, you can take a look at this:
https://discuss.pixls.us/t/last-call-for-color-target-shots-for-inclusion-in-rawtherapee-5/3080

P.S: yes, I’m Italian

Gianni, there is a separate branch of Rawtherapee which supports local adjustments. If you search the forum for LOCALLAB you’ll find masses of stuff and how to build/download.

I’m “on the team” in the same way that you are: I use the software. I can’t write code, so I don’t.

You don’t need to do every point on the list, and they’re listed in order of easiness (unless you’re rich, then please donate lots of money!)

Being italian, I’m not rich :wink:

Sorry for asking a OT question: is this a shot of Santa Caterina del Sasso?

Exactly, it is Santa Caterina del Sasso!