Frozen dunes - Den Haag

And the music score by Philip Glass Koyaanisqatsi - Wikipedia

This discussion has started to become like a chat between retired people of a certain age. Those who have lived through a certain historical period. I’ve lived it and I’ve fought for a better future. Today I no longer have much hope, but in my small way I continue to fight.

2 Likes

Koyaanisqatsi, Baraka and Samsara are fantastic. I haven’t watched the rest but no matter how many times I watch those I’m always impressed. Samsara specially is a feast for the eyes more than the other two(although I prefer Koyaanisqatsi best). That 70mm footage is unbelievable.

Philip Glass is great and very underrated.

1 Like

I’d give the same ratings :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to my world. I can’t see my neighbours house. 30 minutes drive or motorbike ride to to Hobart city in Tasmania, but seclusion and quiet with kangaroos grazing in my backyard while I had breakfast this morning. But too far for a bike ride into the city.

1 Like

I have a friend who lived in Sorell a few years ago, later moving back to Vic. From what I saw it was a beautiful area.

1 Like

I live at Forcett. 11 klm further on than Sorell.

1 Like

Lucky you … I still have kids to school and my trade imply that I can deliver my production (vegetables) to stores and market place …

Sometime I think good shot could be have during work but my gears are not rugged enough for that !

2 Likes

My fun with GIMP and Hugin

Thanks for posting this really nice panorama
darktable 4.2.1 + Hugin + LUT Kodak Portra 160 NC 1 -.png

1 Like