Natron Training Course

I have no idea how I got here or why I read all of this thread. I was looking for some AI Voice Mods and got lost in a rabbit hole.

I have no interest in Blender or Natron, but I watched some of your videos, and you are a funny guy, dude. I was genuinely entertained watching your videos, and they are great without pointless fluff, straight to the point. You make it look so simple.

I will probably never check back here, but kudos to you; you are doing great! I think by putting your videos on YouTube, you’ll have people commenting the same thing like “awesome straight to the point tutorial!”

Nice tuts ser

-from your random internet stranger

1 Like

Hey I am a content course creator and I just began learning about Natron. I have been using blender for a number of years now and I wanted to do more learning with Natron and that is how I came to this forum. I am interested in helping do some work on these courses if you need some help. Please DM me if I can be of service. Thank yoU

Hey.
So… when I first had the idea for this however many years ago, I was pretty ambitious about doing this and a lot of other things, but in the last few years a lot of bad shit has happened (in general and also to me personally). That and being diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder, clinical depression and ADHD has put me in a state of being almost completely unable to work, and I’m starting to lose interest in things I like doing and life itself.
To be short and concise, I don’t think I’m going to be able to make this unless some magical force appears in my life and gives me reason and motivation to do things with real passion again. I really don’t want to do this in a half-assed dispassionate way.

Being an autodidact in CGI, specifically 3D and compositing, I’ve seen many kinds of tutorials, courses and resources in many forms (text, video, etc) and I’ve gathered a lot of insight into what those tutorials/courses/resources do right and wrong, and how to do it in a better way. Mostly it comes down to explaining things in terms of concepts which is what most tutorials and courses suck at. If anyone wants to make this thing, I can provide support and insight. But if people are counting on me, then I’m sorry, I’m going to let you down because I’ve barely got the energy and motivation to carry me through daily life as it is, and with that I won’t be able to make this like when I was once ambitious and passionate about these things.

Again, if anyone wants to make or wants to collaborate, I am the admin of the Natron Discord server (Natron Digital VFX Compositor) so I can make a separate channel there for people who are collaborating on this course.