New PhotoFlow batch processing options for setting image export parameters

@chroma_ghost’s is much more readable.

That said, we need to carefully consider where and how to line break the longer lines because it could appear wrong in narrower console windows. My CMD (win10) is 120 characters in width, which I think is the default.

PS I would also consider displaying help for both photoflow --batch with no other parameters and photoflow --batch --help. That is just me; I am used to doing the latter and was slightly confused the first time it didn’t work.

Ok, tried that, working zwell :+1:

I have added a new export option, called interpolator , that allows to choose the interpolation method for the rescaling. Valid options are

• interpolator=nearest
  • interpolator=bilinear
  • interpolator=bicubic
  • interpolator=lanczos2
  • interpolator=lanczos3

Let me know if it works for you…

I went to do 4 batches with all of the interperpetretor options but NN, and honestly I thought I would notice bigger differences. Truth the images were MF and had no post sh applied… still. Have to do new tests with sharpened images, I’m loosing my sight, {sigh}. Nevertheless it is goood that we can alter the algos, thanks :bowing_woman: :pineapple: Andrea

That said, we need to carefully consider where and how to line break the longer lines because it could appear wrong in narrower console windows. My CMD (win10) is 120 characters in width, which I think is the default.

you are like the :eye: of sauron, version lite, reaching everywhere, under all skirts, nothings scapes you eh? a good vibe :heart: eye of course :stuck_out_tongue:

But you’re also 100% right about the wrappin’… as an anarcho-spiritualist I never wrap, ja ja not even christmas’ pressets; here it comes St claws in brand new lanczos robe… these lazy post nu-age half baked bastards!!! All good

1 Like