Pixel 3XL DNG DCP file?

I have not had a chance to experiment enough to comment…I found a very good camera app recently for the pixel and I would guess any android phone…absolute control and I think it will allow for control of hdr modes etc. Most importantly I can set the iso and it will exposure or focus bracket by changing the shutter and not iso so I can use it to shoot color targets as it is expected…https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.caddish_hedgehog.hedgecam2&hl=en_CA . I now just need the time to do to proper evaluation of the camera. I use Art as like RT it is the most clear on how to achieve the linear Tiff’s that I need for Argyll. I am trying to do the same with DT as I have a few years of edits there and I would like to go back and assess the color but its hard to get the setting right in DT. THere are so many profiles and it seems is not possible as it is in Art to get the neutral profile and no camera profile with DT . I have been playing around but you get different values from the color picker when you are trying to assess the L value of the color chart for an acceptable target image to create the tiff for Argyll…Thanks for your comments if I can form a good opinion about the 3a XL that I have I will share it…take care and be well