[PlayRaw] Busy doorstep

It does? I never noticed. It’s misbehaving a little in darkroom mode when panning the image around, but I never saw it desaturate everything.

https://pixls-discuss.s3.amazonaws.com/original/2X/9/994641fa402e51ad72cfd8ce240049e95bd3dcf2.xmp

@houz I added the module to @Mario_Saraceni 's develop (above) and exported both, tifs 16b one as it is and another with CH aberr module. The decrease in saturation was visible. DT 2.2.5 OSX 10.11.6

A simple LightZone version, “golden sepia” to avoid the sky colours, one trotski replaced.

Custom;doorstep.lzt.txt (5.9 KB)

1 Like

Playing with color tools in RawTherapee 5.3

_IMG0284.DNG.pp3 (12.3 KB)

I like the version of @hanatos. Just one more thing should be changed :wink: .

@jacal I’m with you brother, at all cost we ought to avoid the sky colours … but enough troski messing, poor little thing :stuck_out_tongue: I like the smoothness of you sepiante, maybe the center area would benefit a tad more contrast, don’t know, just salt theorising :eagle:

@HIRAM love the texture and the tones wanting to go pastel, not applying NR let the whole-grain surface which I personally find pleasing. Hot highlights and some fringing on the top, but I could not find an easy fix in RT without dismanteling your processing. All good

@Thomas_Do why on earth would you make all the rocks smaller!!! :rage::lying_face::grin:

Thanks pips, learnig a lot of tricks

I’ll see, if I can do anything to the contrast (another kurva/curve/zonemapper), but colours … I have simply spent too much of my youth tweaking hue and saturation of blue sky colours. Until I found out, that it was a matter of taste. There was nothing (very) wrong with my photos. I simply do not like the annoying typical colour of the sky here; even less in combination with mostly green (sic!) vegetation. Be well, you and your sky!