preliminary libraw support -- call for testing

I will delete the “version” stuff, it’s really useless. Besides, I don’t know git well enough to fix this (and I don’t really bother learning it)

But users are now familiar with the version numbering and will be puzzled if there is no longer a meaningfull version on the header of ART main Window.
I propose simply you tag 1.10.2 the last version.

1 Like

No problems with:

ORF files from Olympus Pen F.

Official releases will still have the version number, it’s only development releases that will just show the git hash.

I did some more testing with the latest build against libraw-snapshot 202110 against my Fuji RAFs and Pentax DNGs. Seems to work fine so far, did some edits and exports and all worked as it should.

I guess now that libraw 0.21 is required we have to wait moving forward this to master until this is released?

It’s already on master. If libraw >= 0.21 is not found, ART can still be built using the internal decoder…

It is? Why do i keep building the libraw branch? :smiley:

I even installed your AUR package (art-rawconverter-git) with libraw support by modifying the PKGBUILD (just adding -DENABLE_LIBRAW="ON") on the fly and it worked.

1 Like

yep, that is what i’ve planned to include in the AUR package…but need to adjust the package versioning first.

1 Like