RawTherapee Keeps Crashing

So, if I open that same image in RT again, as well as loading the image, RT will grab that file too ?

Thanks.

Yes, RT reads in the raw file and the .pp3 file.

yes, as long the pp3 is where RT is configured to look for.
see
Processing Profiles
or
Creating processing profiles for general use

Thanks !!! …

This is a very old post but I still read of this issue elsewhere. In case fans of the wonderful Raw Therapee did not notice a post of ~2019 [that site now closed] Raw Therapee seems to have an issue with bundling folders.
I unpicked/un-ticked the “use bundle profiles” choice (PREFERENCES>IMAGE PROCESSING> ) and do not have folders open in a bundled tab like format that includes Raw Therapee’s working folder or any in its drop down choices of folders previously used to load images into the edit section.
I’m wondering if Raw Therapee is reacting to bundled folders as if their titles are its processes, thus one interacting or just hovering over/with such folders as Raw Therapee is working alerts it to shut down because something internal is receiving the folders title as if it where a process input that was NOT in the start up of the queued files.

(3 hours later…the following i had on my editor’s spell check and forgot to include)
Now I also set “OFF” as to filter images (siphon icon on main interface) and switched to the edit tab with the thumbnails ONLY shown in filmstrip mode.
Since then I had edited several groups of images many in the hundreds, a few created 3,000 to 4,000 images to edit and Raw Therapee has not crashed.