Searching for a previewer and culling software with good RAW histogram

I am looking for a software that lets me take a quick look to the photos from the card, prior to importing them in DT.

It should support RAW, of course, and show a RAW histogram of the images, and let mark them as rejected or selected (ideally with color tags and stars too).

If it provides linear and logarithmic histogram better, with over exposed indicators on the raw channels.

If you add import options to directories with renaming, better.

It is for use previously to DT.
So I don’t want it to have a database, and should be quick generating the previous.

I have not found an opensource program that lets you do that and see Raw histogram.

I have found one program that is close to it:

FastRawViewer | We needed it. We made it. We share it.

It is quick and shows a histogramm.
But its interface is not the best, it seems a bit outdated.
And the histogram it shows is not so good.

From the same developers theres is other very good program to see RGB channels of an image and see the raw histogramm with more options and very good histogramm:

RawDigger | Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Raw(But Were Afraid to Ask)

The ideas for me would be a combination of both: the culling capabilities and quick previweing of fastrawviewer with the histogram capabilities and showing of base channes of rawdigger.

Any similar program out there?

It would be great to incorporate similar capabilities for evaluation of images before importing them to Darktable (or other opensource developers).