Suggestions from a newbie....

Selecting several images then right clicking and sending to queue is exactly how I always do it. Make sure the auto start box is checked in the queue tab.

@CarVac I must say, I’m very impressed by your crop tool handling! Would be awesome if RT worked more like that…
Slightly off-topic here: is there a way in Filmulator to fit the crop to view?

1 Like

That’s been requested before, but I can’t think of an elegant UI to do it besides just adding a keyboard shortcut for it. If I have a good idea (or if someone suggests one) I’ll probably add it.

It’s a year later - from the website, version 5.8 for Mac seems to be the latest version, which I downloaded a year ago I think. Has anything changed?

I’m back to shooting infrared images, both B&W and color, and Raw Therapee still seems to be the best software around for IR.

There has been a lot of work since 5.8, and it appears that the more current code is very stable and is widely used. Have a read of this thread for some more info (there are others as well):

Thank you @elGordo - I asked my question in the thread you linked to, and now understand the situation - nobody who knows how to prepare, test, and post new distributions is available.

Like I said in that thread - I’m just a user, and I am not prepared to process and compile the source code and install it on my macOS computer. My February 2020 download still seems to work fine on my 2018 Intel-based Apple Mini running Monterey as the OS, so as long as it continues to run, I’ll use it as-is.

Again, thank you for the pointer!!

1 Like

There is a link in this post that might be useful for you:

I am happy for you that it worked! Congratulations. I think for me, I will quit while I’m ahead. I’m now involved in DxO PhotoLab 5, and also working with DarkTable. When I get back to doing color infrared, I think the RawTherapee tools were VERY useful.