TIFF and PNG files

My bellows set up consists of a Nikon PB - 5 Bellows plus Nikon F to E mount adapter, adapted to a Sony A7 mk II. I use an Nikon El Nikkor 135mm 5.6 enlarger lens mounted forward on the bellows for infinity to 1:1.2, and a reverse mounted Nikon El Nikkor 50mm f2.8 for 1:1 to 5:1 extreme macro.

Depicted is the reversed Nikon El Nikkor 50 f2.8 setup. (Just recently acquired that lens)

1 Like

I use only 2 sizes of negatives: 24x36 and 60x60 mm. Till now I reproduce only bw negatives developed myself. My camera is Sony A68 with 24 MPix matrix, lenses I have:

• Tamron 18-200; 3,5/6,3
  • Sony 35
  • Helios 58/2
  • Sony SAL 1855
    Additionally I have macro rings with A-mount and M42 rings, as well as bellow for M42 system

What specific model of bellows do you have, and by macro rings, do you mean extension tubes?

What is the largest print size you envision yourself printing DSLR scans of 35mm negatives?

I am trying to get all the info needed to give you a good enlarger lens recommendation.

I have this one bellow Weiterleitungshinweis
Writing about macro rings I mean about this model Weiterleitungshinweis for M42 lens, and for Sony A mount I use similiar tubes

The largest print from scanned negative I use is up to 100 cm of the longer side, but the most number of prints is 20x30 cm