Tricky flower colors

If you have never seen Maarten he is a quirky guy but he does thorough reviews on the features and performance of many camera’s including fuji …he demonstrates what all the video and other settings do and how to configure the dials an buttons… Its like a power video startup and quick manual all in one… I would recommend it… maybe you wont be hesitant after that to tweak the camera…I think it is easy to have a few configurations…one could be your basic one… Maarten Heilbron - YouTube

You might also want to check out DT-chart…its part of DT and you can run it with a shot of a colorchecker if you have one and then it will use the jpg and the raw and create a style…much of which is CLUT preset to get them to match… it actually does a nice job…

1 Like

My try. Thanks for share.

Nice shot, but not easy to simulate the .jpg

DSCF5345_02.RAF.xmp (11.7 KB)

Your camera jpg seems to make some kind of shift between red and green channel.

In other words, all the colors that are created by mixing red and green channels and where the red dominates are shifted even more towards red.

Fuji seems to be transferring their experience and results from analog film to a certain extent in the digital look as well.

As @123sg correctly pointed out, with the channel mixer you can get this look quickly:

Here is the color adjustment:

And here is the brightness adjustment:

5 Likes

ART

• Tone curve/auto matched tone curve
  • sharpening /default parameters
  • White balance/as shot
  • auto matched camera profile (bundled with ART)
  • profiled lens correction/automatic from database (Lensfun)

ARP in JPG

3 Likes

Trickier than I expected:

DSCF5345.RAF.xmp (12.9 KB)