Unsupported output profile

DT 3.6.0 on KDE Manjaro.

I have created some profile using spyder 5 and displaycal, but when I select the profile in the darkroom view, on the console I get:

[dt_ioppr_set_pipe_output_profile_info] unsupported output profile 0 /home/froggy/.config/darktable/color/out/WFHD #1 2021-07-29 12-23 2.2 F-S XYZLUT+MTX.icc, it will be replaced with sRGB

How do I get a “supported” icc profile?

Thank you

Your ICC produced for your monitor is not what you should be using for an output profile. Your output profile should be sRGB, adobe rgb, or something similar. DisplayCal will start at logon and load the display profile for you. You can use darktable’s cms-test to see what is going on.

1. I fixed kde settings to use the proper colour profile
  2. Are you saying that I shouldn’t have these setting?

Screenshot_20210729_165845
and I should replace it with sRGB?

Thank you

Display profile is correct.

I have set the preview display to sRGB and I still get the following error message:

[dt_ioppr_set_pipe_output_profile_info] unsupported output profile 0 /home/froggy/.config/darktable/color/out/WFHD #1 2021-07-29 12-23 2.2 F-S XYZLUT+MTX.icc, it will be replaced with sRGB

BTW, the display profile doesn’t “stick” between DT sessions. I have to reset it each time I start DT.

Thanks

Preview is for a second monitor so unless you have one it shouldn’t matter what you select there…

XYZ LUT is unsupported profile. Don’t ever use XYZ LUT profiles, they only create problems while giving you the illusion of being more accurate. 3D curves + MTX are enough.

How do I create the 3d curve + MTX files?

Merci.

When you run colprof, specify the -as option, this will produce just the matrix and the per-channel shaper curves.

Thank you