Using 3DLut I get a message to use an invalid png, what do I have to do?

Xnview should be all OS…

Are you still referring to tiff or raw… For the raw by default DT shows the jpg preview and then goes to the default processing in DR view… but your tff should be the same….

I check this - maybe, like I have in mind from documentation, I can clear the XMP files?
Because, really lighttable views now look terrible in comparison to how it looks like in darkroom.

I also want to add, that I also have ON1 but use it rarely - and use Analog Effex Pro from DXO/NIK - I try to get more and more the look from analog times. That also was one reason why I changed completely from Nikon to Fuji since the XPRO1.

Now with DT it seems to me, having kind of all in one, except ordering, naming images, is much faster in C1 but I can live with that.

I am glad to have been able to cut Adobe, also with one exception, PS has this gorgeous adaptive wideangle correction which is, as of this reading, only available in PS.

Kind Regards,
Uwe

Finally - so far - I come quite close, depending the colours - the difference is not as huge as it was before - I do now use colour profile P3 for my Display in as much instances as possible and so for export instance as well, of course. It seems not to impact though. which profile I use here - checked with sRGB and BRG(forTest), whatever that means - I check the documentation for that.
The only issue left, that nice and analog character I get in DT is kind of not easy to replicate into either C1 nor AP but I keep on going that path.
Thanks for all that hints on where to look at - since using DT I was never aware that there could be an issue at all.

Result so far:

If there’s another hint on how to get even better, it is highly recommended and of course I keep on testing towards the best and perfect result.

And if one is interested in the original files and the output, let me know.

Thanks and Kind Regards,
Uwe

P.S. Not to give up I also did add a style, created from that image and so I come even closer to that character, the image showed in DT. Now it is only a small action with colours (skintones) and voila. Almost gorgeous. BIG FAT LIKE :sunglasses: