A Honeymoon VLOG. A Vacation Video. Street & Travel Photography with the Wife. Part TWO - Sibiu

This is a vacation type of video. The wife and I took a trip for our honeymoon and we visited a few of the most tourist-friendly towns and citites in Romania. A great oportunity for travel and street photography.

This is part two, our three-night stay in Sibiu. With Alba Iulia to soon follow as part three.

I hope you enjoy.

If you want to see part one, click here.

8 Likes

Nice videos.
Looks like you two had a good honeymoon trip :slight_smile:
If you ever come to Berlin, you should try the beer in this bar - https://eschenbraeu.de/ - they brew their own and have a different one each month - and quite often a real nice smoked beer :beers:

1 Like

Oh, sounds like I would love that bar.

I love the fade to color when you really need to talk about color. Really cool compositions and subjects and chill presentation. Looking forward to more. And cheers to the newlyweds!

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words. Thank you for watching and I’m glad you enjoyed this.

1 Like

You’re most welcome. A vlog like this takes time, courage and dedication and I think it shows that you two enjoy this (vlogging and photography) nonetheless. It’s not a small feat. Thank you for sharing parts of your honeymoon.

1 Like

Great video, a breath of fresh air.

2 Likes