A Weird Dream Shared

I just had the weirdest dream.

I was sat in a well-known household electronic retailers; imagine a doctor’s or dentist waiting room with the typical sofa and coffee table, except this set up was in the middle of the store and the table was an unusually long distance away from where I was sitting.

My trusty X-T10, along with other items of value, was sitting on the table in a plain white paper bag. As I watched, a young woman passed by, then stopped, then looked around suspiciously, then picked up the bag, then looked inside, then closed it, and then briskly walked away with it.

The horror! But I hesitated to get up from the sofa and chase her; when I did, she was gone. I was absolutely devastated. I tried to console myself with thoughts of replacing it with a brand new X-T5, but all I really wanted was my old X-T10 as it was more than just a camera; it had, over the years, become MY camera. To top it all off, I phoned up a freind who has long been deceased to tell them what had happened, and they magically appeared to help me.

When we went to the store manager, they empathised with my situation, but said there was nothing they could do as CCTV hadn’t been invented yet.

What a weird dream!

4 Likes

I bet you were glad when you woke up! :slight_smile:

Yep. I’m off out today, and I’ll be taking my cheapy action cam instead — just in case. :wink:

1 Like

Very wise… :sweat_smile:

A couple of weeks ago I attended a theater performance which engaged the audience before they started the play by asking people to write down their nightmares on a piece of paper. These were collected and used in the performance.

Yours is very specific, but one that would resonate with me.

1 Like

Well, I’ve just come back after a day out hiking and I did take my cheapy action cam instead of the Fuji. And guess what? A bottle of soda burst in my bag. Had I taken the Fuji, it would have been ruined — the action cam is in a waterproof case.

I don’t belive in all that ‘dreams are warnings’ stuff, but…

2 Likes