About /tutorials/Automate_Editing_in_GIMP/#displaying-the-macro-names-in-a-menu

Hi,
I need more explanations for Displaying the “Macro Names inside the GIMP Menu” following Stephen Kiel’s tuto.

I run with no problem the code from the [annexe section] after downloaded all the files *.def; *.py; and created respective directories
(GIMP - Automate Editing).

But I am a beginner in gimp , do you have some videos to obtain the results of yours both figures in the Kiel Stephen’s tuto?

1- “Creating XML from *.def files”?
2- “Xml files built”

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

import sys
sys.path.append(‘C:\Users\aques\AppData\Roaming\GIMP\2.10\plug-ins’)
sys.path
[‘’, ‘C:\Program Files\GIMP 2\lib\gimp\2.0\python’, ‘C:\Program Files\GIMP 2\lib\gimp\2.0\plug-ins\python-console’, ‘C:\Program Files\GIMP 2\lib\python27.zip’, ‘C:\Program Files\GIMP 2\lib\python2.7’, ‘C:\Program Files\GIMP 2\lib\python2.7\plat-win32’, ‘C:\Program Files\GIMP 2\lib\python2.7\lib-tk’, ‘C:\Program Files\GIMP 2\lib\python2.7\lib-old’, ‘C:\Program Files\GIMP 2\lib\python2.7\lib-dynload’, ‘D:\a\_temp\msys64\mingw64’, ‘C:\Program Files\GIMP 2\lib\python2.7\site-packages’, ‘C:\Program Files\GIMP 2\lib\python2.7\site-packages\gtk-2.0’, ‘C:\Users\x07ques\AppData\Roaming\GIMP\x02.10\plug-ins’]

import os
os.chdir(‘C:\Users\aques\AppData\Roaming\GIMP\2.10\plug-ins’)
cwd = os.getcwd()
print(“Current working directory is:”, cwd)
(‘Current working directory is:’, ‘C:\Users\aques\AppData\Roaming\GIMP\2.10\plug-ins’)
from autoBase import *
testola = TestBench()
testola.TestXmlGen()
*** Testing the XmlGenerator Class

Writing commander xml file
Writing flow xml file
Writing property xml file
Done.
Check the time / date stamp of the xml files in the:
…/myXml/flow
…/myXml/commander
…/myXml/property