Access to outputFormat param

Hi, I need to get the resolution setted up in Project Settings, I need it to set up a rectangle according to the screen dynamically through an expression. I can’t find anything in the documentation about the param outputFormat that is suppose to contain the project resolution. thnks

I need it to set up a rectangle according to the screen dynamically through an expression.

This may not be the answer you’re looking for, but if you’re just looking to create a background that fills the entire project resolution, a “Constant” node set to “project format” may allow you to do what you want here?

Hi, I don’t want to fill all the project resolution but I want to create a kind of progress-bar made with a short rectangle that start with, let say, 1px width and will fill an 100% (or 95%) width of the resolution on the last frame.

1 create a constant (will be the size of the project)
2 add a transform
3 move the center of the transform to the left edge of the transform
4 animate the x scale of the transform from 0 to 0.95
There you have a progress bar. No expression needed

1 Like

hey thank you, it could work (I was testing it). Now I need to get the last frame in the framerange. I need it to be automated, so I could copy my nodes to another projects without setup.