Adding Panasonic TZ100 support to PhotoFlow

Hi I’ve started to try out PhotoFlow for processing some of my Olympus .ORF files and I think it’s looking better all the time, thanks for all the great work! However most of my recent photographs have been taken with my compact TZ100 (aka TS100) and it would be really good to try Photo Flow for these also. When I open the .RW2 files PhotoFlow just hangs up at the caching stage. I know that dcraw now includes the TZ100 in it’s supported list but I’m not sure what is needed to add it to PhotoFlow.

Rob

Could you share a sample RAW file from the TZ100 (you can send me a PM here if you prefer)? I will have a look as soon as possible.

Also, which operating system are you using?
I’m asking just to know for which system I should eventually prepare a test package for you…

Thanks for the quick reply. I’m using MacOS Sierra but as I’m new to the forum I’m not allowed to upload a file so have put the raw file in dropbox, link below. Thanks again.

Got it, thanks a lot. Did you already check if it is supported by Darktable?

No I don’t think it is unless there has been a more recent update. I have version 2.0.7.

Just checked and Darktable is now at 2.2.0 and the list of supported cameras includes the TZ100.

You should be able to attach files now. I just had to modify a site setting. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have just finished updating the camera support in the current PhotoFlow stable branch, and it should now fully support the TZ100 (as well as all other cameras currently supported by Darktable).

Updated packages are available here (search for the packages tagged 20161213).

Just downloaded the update and it works well with the TZ100 files. Many thanks.

1 Like