Adjusting saturation/luminance of colour zones?

How do I select a particular colour zone and adjust it’s saturation and luminance?

I’ve not used Art (or Rawtherapee) too much, in the past I have used Capture One Pro, Lightroom and recently been using Darktable. For me, these made is easy to adjust particular colours, but I can’t see a similar dialog in Art. Darktable has the ‘Color Zones’ module which seems intuative to use, how do I make similar adjustments in Art? (apologies if I’ve missed a really obvious module!)

Thanks.

Hi, in ART I think you are looking for Color Equalizer in Color tab. It allows to change Hue/Saturation/Lightness in according to Hue.

It’s a flat curve module, you can read some tips about it here: General Comments About Some Toolbox Widgets - RawPedia

(Besides the points on the curve, you can also drag vertical lines, which will move either only horizontally or vertically, which is very convenient)

The same (almost) module in RawTherapee is called HSV Equalizer, you can read about it on rawpedia as well: HSV Equalizer - RawPedia

Thanks! I see now, the default even when the module is enabled is off for each, once the equalizer is enabled the adjustment section appears.