Ai-generated avatar

I’ve stumbled upon Craiyon yesterday : https://www.craiyon.com/, which is basically an AI-based image generator from text prompts.
While it’s clearly not state-of-the-art stuffs, it’s still pretty cool and fun to use.
Here are some attempts I’ve made to create a new avatar picture, from prompts that are slight variations of “A smiling tiger with glasses typing on a keyboard, xxx style”, where xxx is cartoon or photorealistic.

^^ I kept this one, finally :slight_smile:

^^ This one was “a weirdo with glasses typing on a keyboard”, but it actually looks too much like me :slight_smile:

^^ This one was just “A weird face”, and I added blood and applied a few G’MIC filters on it. It’s so scary, I love it.

3 Likes

This one, for @patdavid

1 Like

I also saw this but I think there is room for improvement :wink: .

Should I sell my camera?

Thanks, I hate it! :smiley:

Very funny! I tried “A pinup in the Tour de France” (because it’s the TdF)…

shutter2

Doppelgangers that look nothing like us. Apparently, I dress formally all the time, which is the opposite of reality.

@David_Tschumperle

@patdavid

Me

Bonus

:smile:

lollololol

:slight_smile:

Watercolor and statue :smiley:

This may be a stupid question but how do I recover these blown highlights?

Reddit commemorates our premier’s most auspicious day yet (video).

I got an access to OpenAI’s DALL-E 2 today, and this thing clearly goes a step further :slight_smile:

“A cute magician tiger inside a magician hat holding a magician’s wand, photorealistic”:

3 Likes

“A smiling tiger with glasses typing on a keyboard, painting style”

2 Likes

Impressive; hopefully you can somehow integrate calling this technology through the GIMP/GMIC plugin, David to auto-generate such things by typing in simple text that is. :slight_smile:

OK; just toyed with the Craiyon site. :slight_smile:

Considering the model uses 3.5B parameters (which then requires approx. 14GB just for the storage), just forget about it :slight_smile:

Just was hoping you could call an online widget and then import results back into G’MIC; figured the full program would be an impossibility. lololololololol

:slight_smile:

@lylejk More of a horror show. Alice in Wonderland was my favourite when I was a child.