AI models for DT

where I can find models for Darktable AI?
I tested first available models, but exist more interesting models?

Welcome!
You can find them here: GitHub - darktable-org/darktable-ai: Repository storing the Darktable models for the AI support · GitHub

I have been experimenting with different model in darktable, see Lua Script - Auto Tag Images - Now with Birds (running locally) - #17 by martinus

And another person on YouTube has been experimenting with different models for masking: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MUj4v6Y2OQQ&ra=m

4 Likes

Thanks

Anry has also explained that basically you can run any onyx model use darktable, so if you come across interesting models, please share!

1 Like

Okay, I like denoise nind and raw denoise nind, but sometimes using denoise for raw photo give clear image without artefacts and blurry than raw denoise, mask segnext vitb-sa2 hq working good but not ideal)
upscale realplksr work good. It’s my opinion about this models

Official AI models for Darktable repository is

Models here comply darktable’s AI Model Policy

There is also un-official repository which contains either experimental or non-compliant open-source AI models for Darktable

In dev version 5.7.0 there is a possibility to add external repository to darktable and install models from there in GUI.

2 Likes