AI new challenge

How to compete:

-1 Take a “real” photo

-2 Treat it as calmly as possible

-3 Submit it to AI-Generated Image Detector
https://isitai.com/ai-image-detector/

4- Read your score. The more your image is detected as created with AI, the better your performance !!!

Enjoy !

Seems to be useless. Submitted a random landscape I know not to have been generated, and got a score of 97.41% AI.

The ‘Terms and conditions’ contains template text like ‘These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of [Your Country/State], without regard to its conflict of law provisions.’
There is no contact info, location, no representative is named. I think we should not upload images to that site (I should not have uploaded anything before checking).

1 Like

I wonder if this should be named AI-Generated Image Collector? Maybe they are duping people into willingly contributing images to AI traiing data sets.

2 Likes

kofa:

Submitted a random landscape I know not to have been generated, and got a score of 97.41% AI.

I’d be curious to see this landscape.

elGordo:

Maybe they are duping people into willingly contributing images to AI training data sets

It’s no problem for anyone to collect millions of images on the Internet (including a few thousand on pixls.us!).
Having reliable information on whether or not AI was used in their production is more interesting, and more difficult…

1 Like

That’s not because of people willingly providing their photos, though, and there are legal cases challenging companies that are believed to have accessed photos that they should not have been able to.

1 Like