Anyone order from Coloraid.de lately and not have order fulfilled? [solved]

I was curious if anyone has ordered any of the IT-8 targets lately and not had their order sent. I ordered last week and never received an order confirmation and a follow up email wasn’t answered either. I know the site has a good reputation and I figure there’s probably a good reason , so I was just curious if anyone has had the same issue.

When I ordered mine a few years ago, the order fulfilment was not fast. Its a one man show.

@bkv
What country are you in?

Quote from his site (Affordable IT 8.7 (ISO 12641) Scanner Color Calibration Targets): Orders to the USA, Australia, NZ are now partly transported by ship and may take 1-3 months to arrive.

Apart from that, my experience is exactly the same as Mica’s.

Have fun!
Claes in Lund, Sweden

Very fast and helpful reply to emails. Targets sent within a few days within Germany several years ago.

Hermann-Josef

I think the 1-3 months part refers to after it is shipped. I haven’t received an order confirmation yet as his site indicates to expect. Especially if it’s just a one man show, I understand if there’s health issues, family stuff going on, or a vacation, etc, that it may take longer for my order to be acknowledged. I didn’t realize it was just Wolf Faust, I figured it was more like a small company of his.

I thought I posted an update already, but it seems it is not here. My order was received and it seems Wolf Faust was just on vacation. He is alive and well and still doing business. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve ordered an it8 target some months ago.
Same story : I didn’t received confirmation.
I had to send an email and he answered nicely that he was sorry for the waiting time because he works alone and I received it quite fast after that (I’m living in France).