Anyone still printing from film? wnt a Beseler 23CII with a color head?

Hi

I have a Beseler 23CII with a black and white and a color head, plus various accessories for darkroom printing.
I hate to just toss it, pay the shipping and it’s yours, it’s in like new condition. I even have a cosar mornick color analyzer I could throw in

3 Likes

Cripes, where were you 45 years ago… :laughing:

I recall jonesing that device, as I’d go to my makeshift darkroom with the cheesy little Vivitar.

Sorry, no room in the shop, just bought a lathe and mill for metal-munging.

4 Likes

Do you mind if I post a screenshot of your post over in https://realphotographersforum.com ?

I’m pretty sure someone there was looking for an enlarger a little while ago. Also, what part of the world are you in?

works for me, thanks

1 Like

Where abouts in the world are you, @psalm19pix? I know of a local community darkroom that may be interested (I could contact them and ask, at least).

1 Like

Denver area colorado

1 Like

Oh, you’re killing me… :laughing:

Regards,
Glenn Butcher
Colorado Springs…

1 Like

Lol. Maybe the universe is trying to tell you something, Glenn: to dig out that old camera, make a bit of room, and have some fun shooting film again. :wink:

@psalm19pix: I’ve reached out as promised; just waiting for a reply.

sounds good, thanks

Glenn, if you are interested I can bring it to you,

1 Like

Oh, I just can’t. I really don’t have the room anywhere to even store such. I’ve got a 8x10 view camera I’ll probably never put film into, even with the 35mm Nikon F2 I’m just not finding the initiative to do film stuff.

@psalm19pix did you ever find a home for the Beseler? I know a couple people who may be interested.

I did not. Still looking for a good home for it

Any luck moving this enlarger? we have a 23cII and looking to grab either a 2nd one or one with a color head so we can print both BW and color in our darkroom. We have family in Denver who can potentially pickup from you if it’s still available.

1 Like

It’s still here, come and get it.

Ping me on email and we can coordinate contact info/addresses/etc

kevink at psalm19pix dot com