Build download topic discussion

I updated the Community-built software page to point here.

1 Like

@Morgan_Hardwood Should we try to make a working AppImage for RT? Maybe also integrated with Travis? I have some experience to offer, but only after the Christmas break…

@Carmelo_DrRaw an AppImage would be great, but I have too much on my plate now so I won’t be able to help out with that.

@patdavid this thread perhaps won’t work the way intended if people post here. Is it possible to lock the thread so that only the first post can be edited but no other posts can be made? Or do we let people post and then have the people who submit builds and edit the first post to also write a comment saying “New foo build available” so that people get notified and know to check the first post?

Hey what’s this foo branch? People posting on Christmas day, excellent! Merry Christmas pixls people!!

I think if it’s a wiki and we close the topic, this will do what you want? That is, closing a topic will prevent any further replies from being posted while the wiki status will allow people to edit the first post.

We can also pin it if desired.