Cache on macOS Sierra ? + scrolling issues

I’ve tried to locate RT Cache as described in the rawpedia.
Under Rawtherapee4 there are 5 subfolders : aehistograms, data, embprofiles, images and profiles. Not sure where the caches are and which folder I can empty. Thanks for helping me out.

Scrolling is much faster in RT on macOS than in other applications. Is there a way to set this ?

The whole “Rawtherapee4” folder you found in the “.cache” folder can be deleted.

Scrolling (actually “panning”) speed: Preferences - RawPedia

I updated the page:
http://rawpedia.rawtherapee.com/File_Paths

Hey Morgan,
Thanks for helping me out on the cache-folder.

I’m aware of the 'panning’settings. The problem however is scrolling the editor-tabs where the different tools are. This happens way faster than in other applications on my iMac. Never encountered the issue on my former Windowsmachine.

The scrolling speed depend on the setting of the mouse wheel, in number of line per “roll” in Windows. On MacOS, there must be something similar. RT has no control over this. Probably that it can also be tuned separately in a Gtk setting app.

Correct : one can adjust the speed of scrolling on MacOS in general. Relatively scrolling always seems to be faster in RT compared to other applications. Nevermind : in the latest build from Partha, scrolling seems to be more controlled. I’ll update the issue if necessary. Thanks.

Compare to other GTK3 applications.