Can RawTherapee export DNGs?

Morning all… hopefully this is a simple question… can I import RAW files (Nikon D500) and batch convert them to DNGs? I’ve downloaded the programme but I can’t find a DNG option anywhere. All info welcome! (or any anything else that will read the RAWs, convert to DNG and run on XP)

I don’t think you can save or convert to DNG using RawTherapee.

What do you hope to achieve by converting to DNG?

The Windows XP requirement is a rough one! What software is causing you to stay on Windows XP?

http://rawpedia.rawtherapee.com/How_to_convert_raw_formats_to_DNG

Thanks for the quck reply!
The only RAW processor I like is C1 Pro, an older version, and it will open DNGs but not D500 RAWs. Hence I wanted software where I could just shovel in RAWs, then collect the DNGs and process them in C1 Pro to JPG.
As for what software keeps me on XP, probably all of it…
If nothing will do it then I’ll have to buy a laptop with Win 10 which will run the relevant version of Adobe DNG Converter…

Morgan - I found that page but it seems to be about Adobe DNG Converter, not RawTherapee. The last version of Adobe DNG Converter that will work on XP is 8.3; the first version that wil open D500 RAWs is 9.5, so it’s no use; it can’t bridge the gap.

@simpo Adobe DNG Converter works fine in Linux. It also runs through wine in “Windows XP mode”, so I thought it would run in a native WinXP as well.

digiKam for Linux includes a DNG converter, maybe the Windows version includes it as well:

I can’t vouch for that converter, I only use Adobe’s.