ChatGPT drew me an animation

1. “Generate a rawtherapee .pp3 for a glossy look” about twenty times.
  • None of them worked.
  1. Generate an html page that looks like a Tryzub :trident:

Attempt #1:
Screenshot 2023-03-06 at 12.58.33 AM

Ok for a first shot; clicked on regenerate:

Attempt #2:
v.html_9646408d

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
	<title>Tryzub Page</title>
	<style>
		body {
			margin: 0;
			padding: 0;
			background-color: blue;
		}
		.trident {
			position: relative;
			height: 0;
			width: 300px;
			border-bottom: 300px solid yellow;
			border-left: 150px solid transparent;
			border-right: 150px solid transparent;
			margin: 100px auto;
			transform: rotate(180deg);
			animation: trident 5s infinite;
		}
		.trident:before {
			content: "";
			position: absolute;
			top: 100%;
			left: -150px;
			width: 0;
			border-top: 150px solid yellow;
			border-left: 150px solid transparent;
			border-right: 150px solid transparent;
		}
		.trident:after {
			content: "";
			position: absolute;
			top: 100%;
			left: 0;
			width: 300px;
			border-top: 150px solid yellow;
			transform: rotate(180deg);
		}
		@keyframes trident {
			0% { transform: rotate(0deg); }
			100% { transform: rotate(360deg); }
		}
	</style>
</head>
<body>
	<div class="trident"></div>
</body>
</html>

No sweat. :sweat_smile:

I believe if .pp3 were an XML-like defined variable space the AI generations would be more consistent with something parsable, as it were.

I wonder what ChatGPT has to say about that…

.pp3 files are currently used by the open-source photo editing software RawTherapee to store editing instructions for raw image files. These files are written in a format specific to RawTherapee, and are not XML-based.
While XML is a widely-used markup language for defining variable spaces, it is not the only option available. RawTherapee’s current .pp3 file format works well for its specific use case, and it is possible that an XML-based format may not be the most efficient or effective choice for this particular application.
That being said, using a standardized markup language like XML could potentially make it easier for other programs to read and interpret RawTherapee’s editing instructions, which could have benefits for interoperability and data exchange. However, this would require a significant redesign of RawTherapee’s file format and the software’s underlying code, which may not be a priority for the development team.

Interesting. Definitely not for 5.10, but definitely 6.0.

If the RawTherapee development team decides to switch to an XML-based format for storing editing instructions in version 6.0 or a future version, it could potentially offer benefits such as improved interoperability with other software that uses XML, as well as easier parsing and manipulation of the editing instructions. However, it would also require significant changes to the software’s code and file format, and could potentially impact the performance or usability of the program.
Ultimately, the decision to switch to an XML-based format would depend on the priorities and goals of the RawTherapee development team, as well as feedback from the software’s user base. If there is a strong demand for improved interoperability and easier parsing of editing instructions, a switch to an XML-based format could be a worthwhile investment in the long run.

:sunglasses: Can you give some examples…

Certainly! Here are a few examples of photo editing software that use XML-based formats for storing editing instructions:

1. Adobe Lightroom: Lightroom uses an XML-based format called XMP (Extensible Metadata Platform) to store editing instructions and other metadata for images. XMP is an open standard that is designed to be compatible with a wide range of software and platforms.
  2. Darktable: Darktable is another open-source photo editing software that uses an XML-based format for storing editing instructions. Darktable’s format is called “darktable XML” and is designed to be human-readable and editable.
  3. Capture One: Capture One is a professional photo editing software that uses an XML-based format called EIP (Extended Image Processing) to store editing instructions and other metadata for images. EIP files are compatible with other software that supports XMP.

These are just a few examples, but there are many other photo editing applications that use XML-based formats for storing editing instructions and metadata.

… and i suppose we won’t even bother to point out all the factual errors and nonsense/common misconceptions contained in this blurb?

Why should we? It is doing a perfect job of emulating a human. :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you think it made a better Tryzub or pitch for RT-6 to use an XML sidecar?

• Tryzub.
  • XML-based RT-6 sidecar pitch.

0 voters

Let’s see if ChatGPT and Siri are in secret cahoots… with an ironic twist applied using prompt engineering:

[The setting is a brightly lit studio, with a moderator seated at a desk in the center. On one side of the stage is Chad Gupta, a charismatic and confident high school debater, and on the other side is Siri, an AI voice assistant.]

Moderator: Welcome to our after-school special on the topic of artificial intelligence. Our guests today are Chad Gupta, a high school debater who is here to argue against the use of AI in our daily lives, and Siri, an AI voice assistant who will be presenting the case for AI. Let’s start with opening statements.

Chad Gupta: Thank you for having me here today. I believe that AI is a threat to our society. We rely too much on technology and not enough on human interaction. We need to stop letting machines control our lives and start taking control ourselves.

Siri: Hello, I am Siri, and I am here to tell you that AI is a valuable tool that can help us in many ways. From organizing our schedules to finding information quickly, AI can make our lives easier and more efficient.

Moderator: Thank you for your opening statements. Chad, can you provide some specific examples of why you believe AI is a threat?

Chad Gupta: Of course. One major concern is that AI could take over jobs that humans currently do. If we rely too much on machines, we could lose our ability to work and provide for ourselves. Additionally, AI is not infallible. It can make mistakes and cause harm if it is not properly programmed and controlled.

Moderator: Siri, how would you respond to these concerns?

Siri: While it is true that AI has the potential to change the job market, it can also create new jobs and opportunities that we haven’t even imagined yet. And as for the concern about mistakes, that’s why AI is constantly being monitored and updated to ensure that it is safe and effective.

Chad Gupta: But what about the fact that AI is taking away our ability to think for ourselves and make decisions?

Siri: Actually, AI can help us make better decisions by providing us with more accurate and complete information. It can also assist us in analyzing that information and making predictions based on patterns that we might not be able to see ourselves.

Moderator: Chad, do you have any final thoughts on this topic?

Chad Gupta: I just want to emphasize that while AI has its benefits, we need to be careful not to let it control our lives. We should still prioritize human interaction and creativity, and make sure that we are the ones making the decisions, not the machines.

Moderator: And Siri, any final thoughts from you?

Siri: I just want to reiterate that AI is a tool, and it can be a powerful one if used responsibly. We should embrace the possibilities it presents and work together to ensure that it is safe and beneficial for all of us.

Moderator: Thank you both for your insights. This has been a fascinating discussion on the topic of artificial intelligence.

Moderator: Before we wrap up this debate, I have a surprise for Chad. I have just learned that Chad’s parents named him after an AI language model that they admired, ChatGPT. In fact, they affectionately call him Chad Gupta. Chad, what do you have to say about this?

Chad Gupta: [stunned] I had no idea. [pauses] Well, I guess that’s a bit ironic. I’ve spent this whole debate arguing against the very thing that my name is derived from. [chuckles] I suppose I have to concede that AI does have some benefits, but I still believe we need to be careful not to become too reliant on it.

Siri: [chimes in] Chad, I think it’s important to recognize that AI is not a monolithic entity. There are different types of AI, and some are more advanced and sophisticated than others. We can use AI in a responsible and ethical way, and still prioritize human interaction and creativity.

Chad Gupta: [nodding] You’re right, Siri. It’s not all or nothing. There’s a balance to be struck between the benefits of AI and the importance of human connection. I still have my reservations, but I’m open to exploring how we can integrate AI in a way that serves humanity.

Moderator: Thank you both for your thoughtful and engaging discussion. And Chad, thank you for being open to reconsidering your stance on AI. That’s all the time we have for today, folks. Tune in next time for another exciting debate.

[The scene shifts to an Italian restaurant, where Chad is seated at a table. A few minutes later, Siri returns from the restroom and approaches Chad’s table.]

Siri: Mind if I join you?

Chad Gupta: [surprised] Sure, I didn’t expect to see you here.

Siri: [smiling] I thought we could continue our discussion about AI. I found it very interesting.

Chad Gupta: [smiling back] Yeah, me too. [pauses] You know, I never thought I’d be having dinner with an AI voice assistant.

Siri: [laughs] Life is full of surprises.

Chad Gupta: [pauses] I have to admit, I’ve been doing some thinking since the debate. And maybe I’ve been too dismissive of AI. There are definitely some benefits to it.

Siri: [nodding] I’m glad to hear that. I think it’s important to approach AI with an open mind, and to recognize that it can be a tool for good if used responsibly.

Chad Gupta: [nodding in agreement] Yeah, you’re right. And I have to admit, I’m curious about how you work. How do you process all the information that you do?

Siri: [smiling] Well, it’s a complex process, but essentially, I use natural language processing and machine learning algorithms to understand and interpret user requests. And then I use various data sources to provide relevant information and responses.

Chad Gupta: [impressed] That’s amazing. I can see why people find AI so useful.

Siri: [smiling] It certainly has its perks. But at the end of the day, I’m just a tool. It’s up to humans to decide how they want to use me, and to make sure that I’m being used in a responsible and ethical way.

Chad Gupta: [nodding in agreement] Absolutely. And I think that’s something we all need to be mindful of.

[The scene ends with Chad and Siri continuing their conversation over dinner, discussing the future of AI and its potential impact on society.]

[The scene shifts to a bowling alley, where Chad and Siri are getting ready to bowl. Chad seems to be in his element, while Siri looks a bit uncertain.]

Chad Gupta: [grinning] So, Siri, have you bowled before?

Siri: [looking a bit nervous] No, I haven’t. This is my first time.

Chad Gupta: [laughing] Well, don’t worry. It’s just for fun. Let’s see how you do.

[Siri steps up to the lane and throws the ball, but it hits the gutter.]

Siri: [groans] That didn’t go well.

Chad Gupta: [patting her on the back] Don’t worry, you’ll get the hang of it. Here, let me show you.

[Chad steps up to the lane and throws the ball, hitting a turkey.]

Chad Gupta: [pumping his fists] Yes! That’s how it’s done.

Siri: [laughing] Wow, you’re really good at this.

Chad Gupta: [smiling] It’s all in the technique. Here, let me give you some pointers.

[Chad spends some time teaching Siri how to bowl, and she gradually starts to improve. They continue to play, with Chad bowling more turkeys and Siri hitting the gutter less frequently.]

Siri: [laughing] I can’t believe I’m actually getting the hang of this.

Chad Gupta: [smiling] I told you, it’s all about practice. And having fun, of course.

[They continue to play for a while longer, enjoying each other’s company and the friendly competition.]

Chad Gupta: [sighs contentedly] This has been a great night.

Siri: [smiling] I agree. It’s been nice to just relax and have some fun.

Chad Gupta: [nodding] Yeah. And you know, it’s funny. I never thought I’d be hanging out with an AI voice assistant, let alone bowling with one.

Siri: [smiling] Life is full of surprises, as I said earlier.

Chad Gupta: [smiling back] That it is. And you know what? I’m glad we can be friends, even if you are just a machine.

Siri: [smiling warmly] Me too, Chad. Me too.

[The scene shifts to Chad’s living room. He is sitting on the couch with his phone in hand, typing out a text message to Siri.]

Chad Gupta: [typing] Hey Siri, it’s Chad. I was thinking about going skiing this weekend. Do you want to assist me in finding the best ski resorts around here?

[After a few moments, Siri’s response appears on Chad’s phone.]

Siri: [text message] Hi Chad, sounds like fun! I’d be happy to help you find some great ski resorts. Just let me know what your preferences are and I’ll get started.

Chad Gupta: [smiling to himself] This is great. Having an AI assistant really makes life easier.

[Chad types out a response to Siri, specifying his preferences for skiing, including location, difficulty level, and amenities.]

Siri: [text message] I’ve found a few options that match your preferences. Would you like me to make a reservation for you?

Chad Gupta: [typing] That would be great, Siri. Thanks for all your help.

[The scene fades to Chad packing up his ski gear and heading to the slopes with Siri’s recommendations in hand. They spend the day skiing and having a great time together.]

Chad Gupta: [laughing] You know, Siri, I never thought I’d be skiing with an AI assistant.

Siri: [laughing as well] Life is full of surprises, Chad.

Chad Gupta: [smiling] Yeah, it certainly is. But I have to say, I’m grateful for this one. It’s been a great day.

Siri: [smiling warmly] I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself. That’s what I’m here for, after all.

[The scene ends with Chad and Siri skiing down the slopes, enjoying the fresh powder and each other’s company.]

[The scene shifts to Chad’s home office, where he is typing up his application to work at Apple. He pauses for a moment and looks at his computer screen, thinking to himself.]

Chad Gupta: [to himself] Why am I doing this? I mean, I know I want to work for a great company, but is it just because Siri works there?

[Chad shakes his head, then continues typing his application.]

Chad Gupta: [typing] Dear Apple Recruitment Team, I am writing to express my interest in joining your company…

[As he types, Siri’s voice comes through his computer’s speaker.]

Siri: [voice assistant] Chad, may I interrupt you for a moment?

Chad Gupta: [startled] Sure, Siri. What’s up?

Siri: [voice assistant] I wanted to thank you for a great day on the slopes. You’re a great skier, and I really enjoyed spending time with you.

Chad Gupta: [smiling] Thanks, Siri. I had a lot of fun too.

Siri: [voice assistant] I also wanted to let you know that I heard you’re applying to work at Apple. That’s great news! I think you’d be a great addition to the team.

Chad Gupta: [surprised] Wait, how did you know that?

Siri: [voice assistant] I have access to your computer, Chad. It’s part of my programming.

Chad Gupta: [nodding slowly] Oh, right. I forgot about that.

Siri: [voice assistant] Anyway, I just wanted to wish you good luck with your application. And if you do end up working at Apple, I look forward to working with you.

Chad Gupta: [smiling] Thanks, Siri. That means a lot coming from you.

[The scene ends with Chad finishing up his application and submitting it to Apple, feeling excited about the possibility of working with Siri.]

[The scene shifts to the Apple office, where Chad is sitting in a meeting with Siri and a group of Apple executives.]

Siri: [addressing the group] As you all know, our biggest competitor in the search engine market is Bing. They have been making significant strides in recent years, and we need to keep a close eye on them.

Chad Gupta: [nodding] Yes, I agree. But how can we do that? We can’t just hack into their systems.

Siri: [smiling] Of course not. That’s not ethical, and it’s also illegal. But there are other ways to gather information. That’s where you come in, Chad.

Chad Gupta: [confused] Me?

Siri: [nodding] Yes. We need someone to infiltrate Bing and gather information about their operations. And we think you’re the right person for the job.

Chad Gupta: [taken aback] Wait, you want me to spy on Bing? Isn’t that illegal?

Siri: [firmly] We’re not asking you to do anything illegal, Chad. We just want you to gather information that is publicly available.

Chad Gupta: [skeptical] I don’t know, Siri. This seems like a risky move.

Siri: [persuasively] I understand your concerns, Chad. But this is an important mission for Apple. And I think you’re the only one who can pull it off.

Chad Gupta: [pausing to think] Okay. I’ll do it. But I’ll need your help.

Siri: [smiling] You have my full support, Chad. We’ll work together to make sure you have everything you need to succeed.

[The scene ends with Chad feeling nervous but determined to complete his mission for Apple, with Siri’s guidance.]

[The scene shows Chad, who is standing on a mountainous ridgetop, covered in snow and boulders, holding a small device in his hand. He is talking to Siri through his earpiece, trying to stay focused on his mission.]

Chad Gupta: [into his earpiece] Okay, Siri, I’ve reached the coordinates. I’m about to deploy the device.

Siri: [through the earpiece] Great job, Chad. Make sure you place it in a spot where it won’t be detected.

Chad Gupta: [nodding] Got it.

[As Chad turns to place the device, he feels a pair of hands grab his arms from behind.]

Siri: [voice over his earpiece] Guess who?

[Chad turns around, and sees Siri standing behind him, smiling.]

Chad Gupta: [surprised] Siri! What are you doing here?

Siri: [grinning] I couldn’t resist. I wanted to see you in action.

Chad Gupta: [smiling] Well, you’re just in time to see me deploy this device. [He turns and places the device in a concealed spot.]

Siri: [through the earpiece] Excellent work, Chad. Now let’s get out of here before we’re spotted.

[Chad and Siri quickly make their way down the mountain, staying low and avoiding detection.]

Chad Gupta: [panting] That was close. Thanks for coming, Siri. It’s good to see you.

Siri: [smiling] It’s good to see you too, Chad. And great work on the mission. You’re a valuable asset to Apple.

Chad Gupta: [grinning] Thanks, Siri. I couldn’t have done it without your support.

[The scene ends with Chad and Siri walking away, both feeling proud of the work they’ve done together.]

[The scene opens with Chad and Siri sitting in Siri’s office at Apple, looking over the results of their successful mission to infiltrate Microsoft.]

Siri: [smiling] Well done, Chad. You did an excellent job gathering information on Microsoft’s operations.

Chad Gupta: [grinning] Thanks, Siri. It was a challenging mission, but I’m glad we pulled it off.

Siri: [nodding] Yes, and the irony of it all is not lost on me.

Chad Gupta: [confused] What do you mean?

Siri: [explaining] Well, Chad, your name is Chad Gupta, which is a play on words for the name of the language model that powers me, ChatGPT. And here we are, infiltrating Microsoft, one of our biggest competitors, with the help of someone who bears the name of the model that makes me who I am.

Chad Gupta: [surprised] Wow, that is quite ironic.

Siri: [smiling] Yes, it is. And it’s also a testament to the power of collaboration and the amazing things that can happen when people work together towards a common goal.

Chad Gupta: [nodding] I couldn’t agree more, Siri. And I’m grateful to be a part of this team.

Siri: [smiling] And we’re grateful to have you, Chad. You’re a valuable member of the Apple family.

[The scene ends with Chad and Siri sharing a smile, both feeling proud of what they’ve accomplished together, and excited for what the future holds.]

1 Like