contrast-brightness-saturation

I have been using the c/b/s module for some time to modify local areas of an image but having moved some time ago to the filmic processing am I right that I should now make these local changes using the new color-balance-rgb module.
The only problem with c/b-rgb is its size … when brush+parametric masking is applied the module becomes awkward to manage on the screen.
Local adjustments is something that I find is needed on many images and often multiple times.

What version?? You can now use the basic adjustment panel which lets you add part s of most any module to create your own custom module

I am using the daily git version. (Linux)
Yes the basic adjustment panel is fine for overall image adjustments but is not useful for adjustments with a mask where it requires the base module to be opened.

It is quite a long module as are some others…it might be good to be able to collapse the tonal ranges in each section and just have the global ones at the start or some way to shorten it. I also find the text not the easiest to just look at and see what I am selecting. I will get used to what is where after some time but visually the text for the sections might have been better to be centered and then leave the slider names left aligned…right now when I look at it it just all runs together. It would also be nice to have the contrast with the contrast fulcrum and not on another tab. I like to work with them together. I am sure it will be tweaked a bit still before release