Core dumped (Manjaro Openbox)?

Hi,
I’m using a raw developer called Filmulator on 2 machines with Manjaro Openbox, both updated to the latest, and kernel 5.10 (on this pc I’m writing now, can’t check the other but it should be the same).
Filmulator stopped running, and launching it from the terminal I get this error message:

/usr/include/c++/11.1.0/bits/stl_vector.h:1045: std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::reference std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::operator[](std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::size_type) [with _Tp = double; _Alloc = std::allocator<double>; std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::reference = double&; std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::size_type = long unsigned int]: Assertion '__n < this->size()' failed.
zsh: abort (core dumped)  filmulator

On the other pc I also installed Darktable, but then I got the same error message (or something very similar, but again with the “core dumped” bit. RawTherapee instead seems to be working (at least on this one I’m writing now…).
Any idea? Any way to fix this?

Thanks!

Are you using Filmulator from the AUR? Try the AppImage from the Filmulator website, or the newer nightly build one from the thread on the forum here.

2 Likes

thanks, yes it’s from the AUR, I’ll try the AppImage…

success! With the AppImage downloaded from the website (v0.11. & not a nightly build), it seems to be working. Many thanks!

1 Like