crop tool and moving the image within the cropping boundaries

Hi all.
Everything about the instrument is more or less clear, but it is not clear whether there are three things. I don’t even dream about the first one - it doesn’t exist (if I’m not mistaken in any program known to me) - enlarging, reducing the image within the frames/borders of the cropped area.
But the second and third points are important:
2. Is it possible to move a picture with the mouse not only across the screen (how does the program react to the behavior of the mouse cursor with the left button held down), but inside the frames of the cropped area?
3. Is it possible to adjust the opacity of an image that we have already cropped?
We kindly ask people to answer their questions if anyone knows anything on this topic. I couldn’t find a solution.

you may want to have a look to the transform-tab, here the crop and resize - tool: allow upscaling.

hold the shift-key, when moving the mouse with pressed left button.

for this wou will need layers, which are not supported by RT. Exporting the image to GIMP (or similar) will allow to set the opacity there.

To be honest, I didn’t find such an item in the transform tab.

My mistake, it turns out. Found. Thank you.

Perhaps I didn’t ask the question correctly.
Look. For example, you cropped an image. You have an area of ​​the picture that you left and an area that has already been cropped, and the problem is that this second area is visible. It’s kind of shaded a little in rt because we’ve already cropped it, but it’s still visible - it’s still translucent. And this is not always good. It’s confusing sometimes. It prevents you from properly looking at the image for further work with it in terms of color and other aspects.
Is the rawtherapee program designed in such a way that in this case you have to throw the image into Gimp?

I found this item. But the problem is the same. You cannot “twist” the image with your mouse within the boundaries of the cropped area. Increase, decrease. The whole point is in visual assessment when zooming in and out. On the run.
There are numbers there - they can be changed, but that’s not it.
hammer in the bolt - This function is not available in any program.

If you set the tefault bg-color (the left one from these four), the out-of-crop area stays visible.

grafik

Choose an other one like middle grey, and it will be hidden.

Thank you. Yes - this is what me need.

I’m not sure what you mean for your first question. Could you rephrase or write in a different language?