current OSX Build

current master + a couple of RF lensfun data from: Kameratrollet
darktable-4.1.0+860~g64a61e52e_x86_64.dmg
this build requires at least osx 10.15; don’t forget to backup …

Is sigmoid module included in this build?

It should be…

Yes, it´s included in this build.

1 Like

darktable-4.1.0+969~g0949cdbad_x86_64.dmg

2 Likes

darktable-4.1.0+1040~g2dad7098a_x86_64.dmg

2 Likes

Please check mask features in new highlight reconstruction module. I get weird results in combination with histogram mode wavelet and rgb parade. So keep an eye on HLR segmentation based: strange masks for some combination values · Issue #12913 · darktable-org/darktable · GitHub
If everything is fine on your system, then don’t hesitate to give feedback.

1 Like

darktable-4.1.0+1066~gcb5cb3736_x86_64.dmg
this build uses a not yet released gtk3 patch to fix macos13: presets menu doesn't get focus for mouse actions · Issue #12727 · darktable-org/darktable · GitHub
just checked on my intel based ventura-system - since thats an unreleased patch there might be side effects, so don’t forget to backup …

1 Like

on my system there are crashs when using style preview. Please check if you can reproduce this…

Yes, same behaviour of 1066 in OS 12.6, but also happens with the previous build 1040.

darktable-4.1.0+1107~g451dc55d3_x86_64.dmg
this build uses a not yet released gtk3 patch to fix macos13: presets menu doesn’t get focus for mouse actions · Issue #12727 · darktable-org/darktable · GitHub
just checked on my intel based ventura-system - since thats an unreleased patch there might be side effects, so don’t forget to backup …

1 Like

darktable-4.1.0+1136~gbaaf63809_x86_64.dmg
this build uses a not yet released gtk3 patch to fix macos13: presets menu doesn’t get focus for mouse actions · Issue #12727 · darktable-org/darktable · GitHub

Great, no crash related to preview styles on intel and MacOS12.6.

I just tested the dmg above with the gtk3 patch for the menu issue and its works fine for presets menus on my macOS 13.0.1 M1. Great job!

The gtk bug fix comments seemed to indicate only one of several issues were resolved, not sure if there are other things I should test?

unfortunately it’s not just testing bugfixes, but even more to detect further issues that might be specific for all those apple system variants so these can be fixed before releasing the new version. See: OSX: Request for tests due to issues with upcoming release

darktable-4.1.0+1163~g788ffba4a_x86_64.dmg

darktable-4.1.0+1190~g39d46ffa1_x86_64.dmg

1 Like

current master 20h before freeze for 4.2 + a couple of RF lensfun data from: Kameratrollet
darktable-4.1.0+1226~g129fc5ee9_x86_64.dmg
this build uses a gtk3 patch to fix macos13: presets menu doesn’t get focus for mouse actions · Issue #12727 · darktable-org/darktable · GitHub - unfortunately the final patch doesn’t match with the current macports gtk3 version.
Just checked on my intel based ventura-system - since thats an unreleased patch there might be side effects, so don’t forget to backup …

2 Likes

Many thanks for the fix, that makes preset menus usable again.
I noticed that the side panels as well as the bottom panel can be collapsed by clicking the triangle with the mouse. But then they cannot be opened again with the mouse. The keyboard shortcut works fine.

Is this for the same reason?

cannot reproduce that