current OSX Build

current build: darktable-2.7.0+1553~gd6885a244 including tone equalizer

https://mega.nz/#!2SxklICD!A78Ip4dX4DQF_dv8yQyP7IMQ1-CAYOjuhChOjzcOWJk

2 Likes

Thank you very much! It works very well in my macOS Sierra.

current build: darktable-2.7.0+1571~ge1793b257 build with updated toneequal. You’ll lose toneequal settings from former build: MEGA

Thank you. I use only your updated builds :+1:

I think your work deserves a few more comments. Is it possible that no other Mac user appreciates this new version?

there are some osx users who build the dev version, test it, report bugs etc.pp.
Since the build description in darktable/BUILD.txt at master · darktable-org/darktable · GitHub is up to date, most osx users build their own development version.

1 Like

I do, I do!

Thanks, many times over, Martin.

:+1:

Since it might need several attempts to get the kernels compiled at first start of a new version to enable OpenCL following little script can do the annoying stuff:

#!/bin/bash
while true; do 
 str=`/Applications/darktable.app/Contents/MacOS/darktable-cltest | grep "OpenCL successfully initialized."` 
 if [[ $str =~ "OpenCL" ]]; then 
  echo "openCL enabled"
  break 
 fi 
done

current build: darktable 2.7.0+1613~gb4716385c with #1904 toneequal:

Thanks!

Also taken this, thanks :grinning::+1:

@MStraeten thanks for the build. I was able to get opencl to work with this one. Time to give this a spin on my Mac hopefully all is well and I don’t need Lightroom any more. So far Lightroom has been the only thing with any performance on my new iMac with 4k screen.

Current master darktable-2.7.0+1634~g69d3d18fb without ToneEqualizer: MEGA
Current master darktable-2.7.0+1713~g1b00719fa with ToneEqualizer: MEGA
There’s a warning when using the toneequalizer (not aligned pointers) but toneequal works fine indeed - maybe there could be segmentation faults, but i never had one …

1 Like

after a longer memory bug fighting phase it’s time for a new OSX build containing the latest Tone Equalizer Features: MEGA

1 Like

Thank you for your sharing work :+1:.

current master plus toneequal and filmic v3:

1 Like

Your work is always welcome, thanks.

here current master with recent merged toneequal:

3 Likes

pure master from yesterday afternoon (darktable-2.7.0+1890~gf70a03ab3):