The last few evenings I made a custom GTK3-theme for RawTherapee, which is based on TooWaBlue-GTK3-theme.
My intention was to have as less as possible color influences while processing RAW.
What I’ve changed:
- The blue accent colors, sliders and progress-bars to a 90% white.
- The highlighted text a bit brighter.
- The line spacing slightly reduced.
- The right panel a bit narrower.
- The “colors” of the remaining areas between dark- and medium grey.
I’ve created and tested it with RawTherapee 5.7 and new 5.8 under Win10 with a screen resolution of 2560x1440px @ calibrated and profiled BENQ. There were no issues, so far.
If you like it, you can download here:
blackfoxx-GTK3-20_.zip (9,2 KB)
Unzip it, copy/move “blackfoxx-GTK3-20_.css” to the “themes” folder of your RawTherapee installation directory, select “blackfoxx” in preferences and restart RawTherapee.
If you find some issues, let me know.