darktable windows insider program 7/2

Here’s the link to the latest weekly build of darktable 4.5, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dt9jJZ697wmr9zrxCZm6sUr-l0XPmlr_/view?usp=sharing. The list of latest changes is at Comparing f2af5f8271…57f0f67816 darktable-org/darktable · GitHub

3 Likes

I installed this, and it won’t make duplicates. It also deletes the 0 version.

Tried to reproduce, but works fine here. Used the duplicate button and the original button without problem.

I use ctrl+d to duplicate, but I have been using that all along. I don’t know what the original button is.

I create a folder for each Play Raw I want to examine. I download the raw into that folder, and then I download each contributor’s sidecar, giving each a unique name containing the contributor’s name.

Then I use add to library to create the 0 version. I create as many duplicates as contributor sidecars there are and then load the sidecars into the duplicates.

What is happening is that the duplicates are not being created, and if I go to another library, the 0 sidecar disappears.

How I differ from most users, however, is I use --library :memory: in my shortcut run line. I don’t use the dt database.

I don’t doubt what you say; maybe all of my above explanation will provide the information to someone who reads this necessary to figure out what is happening.