darktable windows insider program 8/15

Here’s the link to the latest snapshot of master, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jfCM7qcajfvH1R34w4ug2N3Mxm4xBf20/view?usp=sharing, This snapshot contains the windows copy and import bug fix along with other bug fixes.

5 Likes

When using this version, after zooming into the image and hovering the mouse over the thumbnail preview, the view follows the mouse cursor around. Is this just me or can anyone else reproduce this.

This doesn’t happen in 3.6.

Same for me with version of last week. After once clicked in the navigator, it keeps following the cursor.

The bug was reported, you can track it here: mouse over in preview area moves the section · Issue #9816 · darktable-org/darktable · GitHub :slight_smile:

This extended testing is proving useful :slight_smile:

Thanks Hubert, I’ll keep an eye on that.

I’ve found some behaviour that may not be related to this version but thought I’d mention it:

When using the duplicate manager to create a copy of an image, any hidden grouped images are unhidden (e,g, the JPEG version of the raw), even if you have the “collapse grouped images” enabled. Then if you delete one of the duplicates using duplicate manager, grouped images remain visible until you disable then enable the “collapse grouped images” toggle again.
If you delete the original instance of the RAW file, to keep just the new duplicate, then disable/enable the “collapse grouped images” toggle, the JPEG becomes the master file that remains visible, and the RAW gets hidden.

I feel the intended behaviour should be that the RAW is always considered the master file, even if it’s a duplicate, and the JPEG should always be hidden if you enable this toggle.