Date not being updated on dev release page

Would it be possible to maintain the current date for the last update for these dev versions?

The builds linked are continuosly integrated by this process: Release Automated Builds · Beep6581/RawTherapee · GitHub

For more information about the current latest build, see https://github.com/Beep6581/RawTherapee/releases/download/nightly-github-actions/RawTherapee_dev_release-AboutThisBuild.txt which is also included in each build.

1 Like

@HIRAM, Where is the latest stable release found?

Stable can always be downloaded from the rawtherapee.com website: RawTherapee - Downloads

It appears that based on the last two stable releases, that there is a considerable amount of time between them. This means that for those who prefer using a stable release, they must wait for a long period of time without being able to take advantage of new features.

For me, it’s not a problem I do Use dev versions. I just feel that others who prefer stable or just don’t want to go into dev installations, should have more frequent access to the newest features. There could be a cut off point each year that could be used to finalize a stable version. in the end, I think it would help to increase interest in RT and expand the user base.

Would it be all that difficult to offer stable releases semi-annually or at the very least once a year?

I believe that is the plan going forward.

1 Like